What She Really Wants…
I don’t give baby shower gifts. Let me clarify that: I don’t give gifts to babies at the baby showers. I give “you are almost done with this B.S. that everyone pretends is a beautiful and blessed gift that you have gotten to carry over the last 9 months and here is what you have to look forward to” present. Who cares if you get another set of swaddling clothes? I give you what you really want…The Finish Line Bag. All the things you get to have once you pop that little body moocher out. It also gives you something to look forward to after the excruciating labor pains. I guarantee you no mother was like ‘I can’t wait to get this baby out of me so I can use that bouncy seat I got at my baby shower.’
A Finish Line Bag includes all the things a woman can’t have while she is pregnant but can dive right into after she wins the marathon!
Here’s what to get:
1. A well deserved bottle of wine.
2. A well deserved bottle of tequila.
3. The strongest coffee I can find (this one will come in handy!)
4. A gift certificate to the new moms favorite sushi spot!
5. Some lingerie to make them feels sexy again!
7. Hot and cold packs!
8. A very cozy blanket.
9. Add a few new mom movies like Baby Boom and Knocked up.
Wrap it up in a cute bag and done!